Here is our "penciled-in" schedule for our time in the US (note -- this is where we'll be physically, not a list of speaking engagements! If you're in the area, consider this your official invitation to come and see us!) :
- Sunday, January 18 -- Saguaro Canyon EFC, Tucson AZ
- Sunday, January 25 -- Woodland Bible Church, Woodland CA
- Wednesday, January 28 -- somewhere in Chico CA
- Sunday, February 1 -- Restoration Life Church, Sacramento CA
- Sunday, February 8 -- New Hope EFC, Winston OR -- New Hope is planning a "Mexican Food Potluck" for that Sunday after church. If you're one of our friends in the Roseburg area, please stop by the church about 12:30pm. Bring a covered dish to share and plan to spend some time fellowshipping. Our time in Oregon is limited and this may be the only "social event" we get to attend!
- Monday, February 9 -- Portland OR
- (tentatively) Saturday, February 14 -- Centralia WA.
- After that, it gets a little sketchy, so if you're farther north, sorry we can't be more specific! Get in touch with us via email so we can make more definite plans!
...threw a church Christmas party...
...attended a village Christmas party...
...had friends visit from Oregon...
...and a mission team from southern California who served a special dinner to the couples of the church...
...had a party to celebrate Three Kings Day -- where we were able to hand out 300 shoeboxes from Samaritan's Purse: Operation Christmas Child.
Please keep us in your prayers as we travel this month. We continue to praise God for His provision and care in our lives, and we thank you all for your support of our ministry here in Sinaloa.