To Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever!
-- Ephesians 3:20-21
As you may know by now, we are currently traveling in the States. You may also know that we have petitioned the Mexican government for a missionary visa for our work in Mexico. We received our temporary residence stickers today! Hurrah!!! We appreciate all of your prayers for this matter, becuase we know that they helped us immensely!!! When we return to Mexico in October, we will be finalizing this process, so continue to pray about this.
While we are traveling through the Southwest and West Coast areas, we'd love to see all of you, but we realize that won't be possible. We have, however, included our itinerary for the next month and a half. We hope that you will come to see us or call us/message us when we are in your area, so we can try to get together with you.
- August 17 -- Woodland Bible Church, Woodland CA
- August 24 -- in Bend OR for our niece's wedding
- August 31 and September 7 -- at New Hope Church, Winston OR
- September 14 -- A.M. @ Harper Church, Port Orchard WA; P.M. @ Irondale Church, Port Townsend WA
- September 21 -- Restoration Life Church, Sacramento CA
- September 28 -- Magnolia Presbyterian, Riverside CA
- October 5 -- Saguaro Canyon Church, Tucson AZ
- Praise God for healing Benjamin (The man in Puebla whose house we are building.). In his last test, he had no signs of cancer or tumors anywhere in his system!!!
- Praise God for growth in our ministry. We are currently working directly in numerous villages in six states in Mexico evangelizing and planting churches.
- Pray that God would give us the ability to continue to support and encourage the missionaries/pastors whom God is raising up to work in each of these missions:
- Las Flores, Sinaloa -- Braulio and Pily
- Boca del Rio, Sinaloa -- Joaquin and Luz
- Celaya, Guanajuato -- Ricardo and Cristina
- Las Glorias and Veracruz -- Jeremias
- Las Glorias, Sinaloa -- Jessee
- Las Glorias and Sonora -- Sarah
- Patla, Puebla -- Salvador and Petra
- Pray about sponsoring a missionary in Mexico. There are more missionaries not on this list whom we would like to support in the future. Contact us for more information.
- Pray that God would provide a small, reasonably-priced sound system for the Upper Room.
- We will be taking two American missionaries down with us in October. Pray that they are able to make a smooth transition and that God would grow them and use them mightily during their time there.
- We have a desire to help the Church in Patla, Puebla, open a coffee processing plant. Pray also for a possible business of selling, building and installing solar hot water heaters in areas where hot water would otherwise be unavailable as a way to provide resources for ministry. We are looking for people who are willing to help with research on these projects. Both opportunities look promising, but we are praying for direction.
God continues to surprise and challenge us with new opportunities for ministry in Mexico. he is ever-expanding our borders as we learn to trust in Him. Please be praying about the specific ministry opportunities mentioned above. May God teach you to ask for and believe in Him to do the impossible!!!
|The Leal Family: Braulio and Pily, Madai, Nehemias and Eunice|
|The Ramirez Family: Ricardo and Cristina, Damaris, Jahaziel and Sarah|
|The Aguilar Family: Joaquin and Luz, Kevin, Eimy and Alondra|
|Missionaries in training: Jeremias, Sarah and Jessee|